missing screw

2bit

Hi everyone , been loving my Pandora ( who doesn't ? )  but a while back on the road to wizard world comic con I noticed my Pandora ( rebirth ) is missing a screw . It is the one on the bottom near the usb port ( never took it apart , ever ) :unsure: . Any idea where I could buy a new one ?

You may contact Link (http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/141-link/) and ask for a screw.

He got some spare screws with his last shipment I think.

At least he has some of those housing sets Blinky linked to (if they are not sold out already)

So this might save shipping costs for you.

Of course you may also get the full set if you like to.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a screw...
Measure an other, go to the next Hardwarestore, grab a new 100 pack(smalest size here) in the same size, take one out, screw it in. Be happy:)

Thank you everyone  :)   . And btw infinity , the reason why I don't do that is that I'm terrified of damaging my Pandora . Allow me to put it this way : someone breaks into our house to attempt to steal one of my consoles . 2 warning shots . succesfully touches twin famicom . would be thief gets shot in knee . Thief LOOKS in direction of Pandora . throwing knife to crotch THEN shotgun slug to face .

Okay....
Then, buy a second Pandora and put one in a Save...
Problem solved.
It is a Hacker Console;)
If you make someting yourself it is something special:)

thanks :) , but I already pm'd Link and he said could send me one .

Back