Might As Well State My Xbox Problem

fluffyhamster

Since my other topic got ignored, i think I'll pull a PoisenedV.

Softmod went great!!!! The next day FTP didn't work!!!!!!!!!! It worked the night before and I re-checked the network. The only way it would work is if i rebooted it and immediatly FTPed into the box when the dashboard loaded, and that only worked for 10 seconds. I thought it might of been hdd unlocking/loocking, so i had my friend play a backed up game of the hd while i did the ftp, it didn't work. Anyone have advice on how to get this to work?

Back to my old question, what are the best emus for Mame, Neo-Geo, N64, and Snes?

Edit: I'm using Unleashx and XBMC

DemonStar55

chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai
Website
demonstar55.phpnet.us
fluffyhamster posted on Oct 28 2006 at 08:55 PM said:
Shikaku posted on Oct 28 2006 at 07:56 PM said:

and that has anything to do with my problem?? I have everything i need installed installed, it's just ftp crapped out so i can't put more emus and crap on it.
maybe the cable you're using to connect the xbox to your router is messed up

EDIT: or if you have a home made crossover cable, maybe it's not made well enough

Last edited by a moderator:

fluffyhamster

DemonStar55 posted on Oct 29 2006 at 09:21 AM said:
fluffyhamster posted on Oct 28 2006 at 08:55 PM said:
Shikaku posted on Oct 28 2006 at 07:56 PM said:

and that has anything to do with my problem?? I have everything i need installed installed, it's just ftp crapped out so i can't put more emus and crap on it.
maybe the cable you're using to connect the xbox to your router is messed up

EDIT: or if you have a home made crossover cable, maybe it's not made well enough

I don't think so, it always works for 10 seconds on boot up.

Last edited by a moderator: