Microsoft XBOX ONE

true, I think we have sufficiently derailed this topic, plus we have a nice quote pyramid :)
Yes , yes we have now how about turning this into the Coleco Vision 2 thread eh ? ;)
ooh, and maybe it will have an add on for atari 5200 games this time :p
Or they could make a seprat clone console called " The Hercules " to play the 5200 carts .

true, I think we have sufficiently derailed this topic, plus we have a nice quote pyramid :)
Yes , yes we have now how about turning this into the Coleco Vision 2 thread eh ? ;)
Or they could make a seprat clone console called " The Hercules " to play the 5200 carts .
but everybody knows that addons are the best

video-game-memes-im-so-glad-sega-got-out-of-the-console-business.jpg

What's the one under the genisis ( yes I probably spelled it wrong ) also what's the one above the game genie with the power cord ?

What's the one under the genisis ( yes I probably spelled it wrong ) also what's the one above the game genie with the power cord ?
the thing underneath the genesis is a Sega CD (Mega CD)

and I have no idea what the other one is....

the thing underneath the genesis is a Sega CD (Mega CD)

and I have no idea what the other one is....
I have a sega 32x but no games ... Know of any good to great ones ?

Breaking News :

The Coleco vision 2 has been cancelled !

This Just in : Sega is rereleaseing the Genisis in Colaberotion with the People who made the Treamcast !

And they'll be selling for a reported price of 3 and a 1/2 euros and they'll donate all of it to S.O.N.A.R !

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
If this does not allow used games then the number of hackers ( that Microsoft hates because they're well ... Microsoft ) will skyrocket like ⬆⬆⬆⬆ .

I wonder are those specs reliable. I really don't know. what would it mean in terms of the x-box 720?  Exophase?

The 8 Core CPU is in line with all the recent (last 6 months) rumors to date.

Back