Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conf

x68000

Mega GP Mania
Watch it live here: http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/

Already hate the final 'Natal' name!

EDIT: Microsoft delayed it by 30 Mins, so 6:30 start now :angry:

Gears 3, New MGS, Halo Reach and Star Wars for Kinect looked great. The new Xbox 360 out this week and almost silent operation!

The rest of Kinect looked horribly cliched and a complete Wii ripoff.

After seeing Apple's keynotes this one seemed messy and stupid.
Natal looked pretty meh, although the full body tracking is still amazing to watch.
I still don't want a 360 :(.

I've bought a couple but the noise always puts me off. I only have a japanese one now for my shooters :D

If the new one really is almost silent then i might have a look at one - Not sure when the UK release is though?

a nee Xbox 360?? Interesting, but not for me, because i only buy handhelds like the Pandora,
and the new Nintendo 3DS that should show tomorow evening..

New X360 is kinda pretty.
2rh8tio.jpg

But it looks a little awkward in the middle... Nonetheless...
I'm rather impressed by Natal. While some (most!) of the titles are likely Wii ripoffs (like that racing game they showed with the carts?!) I just might buy it, depending on how things turn out.
Also, I'm wondering if the new model Xbox will have a slot atop for my HDD, so I can transfer gamesaves, profiles, music, etc. If not, I probably wouldn't buy.

I will stick with my ps3 thanks. If I want to jiggle in front of my tv, I'll buy Charlotte chuches new workout DVD.

Or Sony Move or whatever that crap is called...

Natal (hate the new name...) could be awesome if anybody had ideas for interesting games to make for it. The Wii has the same problem. :-/

OrR said:
Or Sony Move or whatever that crap is called...

Natal (hate the new name...) could be awesome if anybody had ideas for interesting games to make for it. The Wii has the same problem. :-/
1+.
I don't mind jumping around before my television. It seems quite fun. In fact, I've done it with *GASP* a friend. Was much fun indeed.
I don't see what the big aversion is to gaming that you stand up for... Although I can see Natal is probably going to get a lot of shovelware titles, clones of shovelware titles, etc. Like this one dance game I saw for the McGym/dance studio/nightmare factory Zumba. The game looks as shoddy as their classes.
Nonetheless, this stuff could be put to get use. Can you imagine it can tell how you're stretching and "knows" if you're bending to hurt yourself? Kind of... wait, why does this remind me of something...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back