Message To Evildragon

NightArck said:
A bit off topic (and maybe something that was already discussed before), but i am still curious about one thing:
if ED is such a nice guy, why is his nick-name EvilDragon?

Is it some sort of sarcasm or am i missing something here?

That's something I can explain :)

The nick exists since my early school days... I think it was 6th or 7th grade.
Here is how it happened:

A friend of mine drew dragons in school lessons... cool looking, evil ones (like from fantasy books).
All I could do was draw comical characters... so I also drew a dragon, showing him how evil they can look like (of course, it was cute, even with a mean looking face :D)
The girls in school loved it, and therefore I had to draw lots of those dragons for the next years... also, little kids loved them as well :)

That's how I got associated with dragons.

Now, where's that evil coming from?

As you can probably guess from my hair length, I like music like Queen, Extreme, Nirvana, etc. Hard Rock :)
In one of our religion lessons we learned about groups who saw satan everywhere... and there also was one group believing hard rock music is made by the devil, all those musicians are satanists and have evil messages in their music, and everyone listening to it must be evil.

Well, that's when I learned that I must be truly evil :D

These days, the internet became more popular, so I needed a nick for IRC.. and as I now officially knew I'm evil and everyone loved my dragons, I chose EvilDragon as nick :)

So yeah... it's probably quite sarcastic ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
All I could do was draw comical characters... so I also drew a dragon, showing him how evil they can look like (of course, it was cute, even with a mean looking face :D )
The girls in school loved it, and therefore I had to draw lots of those dragons for the next years... also, little kids loved them as well :)

pics, we need pics! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
crow_riot said:

Try this: http://www.dragonbox.de/

EDIT. Damn...it's down.

What a lucky thing the web never forgets:

BigBaby.gif

(c) EvilDragon, posted without permission. Remove, if necessary ;)

EDIT2: It does not forget but it seems the Waybackmachine does not keep cute dragons in it's cache for long.

jottt said:
crow_riot said:

Try this: http://www.dragonbox.de/

EDIT. Damn...it's down.

What a lucky thing the web never forgets:

BigBaby.gif

(c) EvilDragon, posted without permission. Remove, if necessary ;)

EDIT2: It does not forget but it seems the Waybackmachine does not keep cute dragons in it's cache for long.

Woops looks like the internet forgot :blink:

EvilDragon said:
Now, where's that evil coming from?

As you can probably guess from my hair length, I like music like Queen, Extreme, Nirvana, etc. Hard Rock :)
In one of our religion lessons we learned about groups who saw satan everywhere... and there also was one group believing hard rock music is made by the devil, all those musicians are satanists and have evil messages in their music, and everyone listening to it must be evil.

Well, that's when I learned that I must be truly evil :D

Uh oh, I have short hair but these are 3 of my favorite bands. I must be evil too!

Maybe I'm just not nice or kinda mean?

I knew our pastor was always looking at me like I did something wrong... :blink:

and lets face it SoLaidBackYouMightThinkHesAsleepDragon doesnt quite have the same ring to it ;)

Helllo? Do you have my Pandora? :blink: I feel empty inside without a PANDORA.

Back