Message To Evildragon

V8IY3.jpg

Thanks... I don't think I'm awesome though.

I think I'm just a guy thinking about others... and I think most of you guys here are the same! :)

This was the first forum where I stayed longer than a few days, and I still know why :)

You're. YOU'RE.

Sorry, that dog's illiteracy got to me.

Ed, you and Craig were the reasons I fronted the money for a Pandora.
If it was Sony, or Panasonic or any other of the "others"

They don't deserve my hard earned savings.They don't care, thus I don't care about them...

EvilDragon said:
Thanks... I don't think I'm awesome though.

That is one of the things that makes you awesome.

EvilDragon said:
I think I'm just a guy thinking about others... and I think most of you guys here are the same! :)

And there is another one!

Last edited by a moderator:
ED might even be able to testify as Uber-awesome if he could organize us some of that little devilish Pandora EXT-Plugs ^^

jottt said:
ED might even be able to testify as Uber-awesome if he could organize us some of that little devilish Pandora EXT-Plugs ^^

I would, but I don't have them myself. I can try to work it out with Craig and Michael though :)

Last edited:
Gruso said:
Hell with this, dog fixed.

:blink: :blink: I'm happy this doesn't happen to me when I misspell stuff...

:D :D :D

I'm already trying to gather informations on retrieval in Germany (waiting on a reply atm) but I would be more than happy to hand it over to you afterwards when it comes to redistribution.

Got the quotation *ahemahem*... The import via Onlinecomponents is still way cheaper. 2.200 parts minimum at a whopping price of € 2.80 per piece. This is kind of a rip off.

jottt said:
Got the quotation *ahemahem*... The import via Onlinecomponents is still way cheaper. 2.200 parts minimum at a whopping price of € 2.80 per piece. This is kind of a rip off.
Shiggidy shwah?!? :blink:
I was quoted 1000 parts (factory has a minimum of 2200 but they said they'd eat the additional 1200) at $0.65 per piece.

A bit off topic (and maybe something that was already discussed before), but i am still curious about one thing:
if ED is such a nice guy, why is his nick-name EvilDragon?

Is it some sort of sarcasm or am i missing something here?

He's EvilDragon and nice for the same reason why Google uses the slogan "Don't be evil". Just vice-versa.

EDIT: He might also be evil from the perspective of other dragons. Maybe he does not like to eat knights and spent all his treasure to buy a nice big penthouse at the beach instead of living the traditional way in a damp cave like all the other dragons. I guess most dragons will be very pissed by such behaviour...they are said to be a bit narrow minded. Soooo they called him the evil dragon and tell their kids about him, when they don't do what they're told.

Back