Meme about the Pyra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardella

This is probably only the second meme I ever made. I guess I was inspired. Feel free to repost, edit, copy, modify, recreate and such as you wish.

Final.png

Well... AAA gaming is just a big no on Pyra, and some big companies are really putting out good stuff out there. Pyra is NOT the perfect thing for gaming. It is, however, probably the best UMPC you can get for a massive and hard-working community and something designed to be used with Linux. It should also support a variety of gaming console emulation.

My Pandora isn't the fastest or the smallest devices I have, but it is always there for me when I need it and it can usually solve my problem.
For example:
- my phone battery is empty so I can charge it with my Pandora
- I need to copy a file from and SD-card to another SD-card, I use the Pandora
- I need to change a excel, powerpoint or text file and I can use the Pandora
- I want to listen to music, view a movie or read some stuff on the internet I could do it with my Pandora
- I want to play a game, yep again I could use the Pandora

So there a better devices for single issues but the Pandora does them all, best thing is the long battery life though as not other device does that better.
I assume the Pyra will be the same but with even more features.

So there a better devices for single issues but the Pandora does them all, best thing is the long battery life though as not other device does that better. I assume the Pyra will be the same but with even more features.
Yep, that's what is so great about these devices. I am still sad that we do not have a simple camera, but besides that it has been discussed to death already, it is too late to change anyway.

I don't know. Two months takes a long time around here.

Lets hope it's the last.
Memes never were all that great to begin with and it is not getting any better either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back