MegaMan 8bit Deathmatch

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
Last edited by a moderator:
What's the best way (if any) to play TC's on the Pandora?

I would pay $$ for this on the Pandora!!

Last edited:
^^^ me too.  How do we set this up??  Skeezix's platform is sweet but this is way more appealing to me as I need some multiplayer gaming between my Pandoras.

I'd love to see a pnd of this on the repo.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's requires you to download the skulltag doom engine which is closed source and not being worked on anymore. mm8bdm/ itself has some Windows binary to launch it.. it may just be a launcher, but if it's required to run the game then there is another hurtle.

So if we convince the guy behind skulltag to opensource or generate a binary for the Pandora and then convince the mm8bdm people to do the same we may have something.

How can a doomengine be closed source?

Doom should be under the gpl...

Yeah, this is probably too old to run the mod though. Someone has to try.

In any case, I would gladly toss some compensation towards any person capable of making this game happen on the Pandora.

I have a working build of Zandronum (using a custom hack openal build to remove fmodex dependancie). I'll probably add the engine inside the ZDoom PND, and will try to release a standalone version of the Megaman games (or dynamic mount the ZDoom PND, à la RunTime mode, not sure yet), as it doesn't work neither with ZDoom nor EDGE (it looks quite an impressive game I must say, screenshots using the GL renderer).

megaman8bits1.png

megaman8bits2.png

megaman8bits3.png

megaman8bits4.png

megaman8bits5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back