Full speed NES emu???

ashVID

Still Fresh
Is there a working full speed NES emu? I am considering the GP32 but I am waiting on a full speed NES emu. The ones I have seen are VERY slow. I mainly want to play Nintendo classics like Super Mario, Excitebike, Mario Golf, Tennis, etc. Is there a Genesis emu in the works? I hear rumors of a new backlit GP32, any truth or newer/better units on the horizon? Thanks is advance!

ash =o)

I use InfoNes. Apart from the sound it works great. Some games crash after one level, others don't start at all but I think 90% of the games work like they should.

So there is no sound?? Thats a bummer. I am sure they will have a fix soon though...

ash =o)

I think it is full speed, it does have sound...it just sounds absolutely horrible.

I wonder why the sound is that teribble .. even the psx & gba can emulate the nes with full speed and decent sound

You must remember that the emulator isn't completed. THe sound is probably so bad because the code isn't completed yet.

I hope it is being worked on. Lots of work going on with th SNES emu but there were a LOT of great NES games and that system should be fairly easy to emulate....

ash =o)

There's that other, more recent NES emulator that has no sound at all, but does run at a good speed if you set it to frame skip 1. Basically plays as smooth as the NES did.

I just wish it had gamma correction. Even with enough light, it can get too dark.

Back