Max Overclock

i`ve got my mk2 gp2x today and one of the first thing i tried to overclock :) - 275 MHz but donno the stable freq yet...

280 stable. Haven't ever bothered to set it any higher :p

This is on a 1 month old mk2

I thought my stable overclock for my Mk2 was 265, but it's actually 262 by the look of things. Neo Geo emulation seems to be a good way to hammer the CPU in order to judge stability.

I got my MK2 today in the post. Customs charges were £20.38 :(. But the overclock speed makes up for it. So far I can do 282 - 284 Mhz steady.

I have some 4 Cheap batteries & 4 GP2X Branded batteries. So far my cheap ones seem better.

I have some 4 Cheap batteries & 4 GP2X Branded batteries. So far my cheap ones seem better.
I'm gonna call BULLSHIT on that. The GP2X batteries are designed for the GP2X, how in the name of holy hell could they be worse than batteries not designed for the GP2X? It doesn't make sense, please revise your post!! :rolleyes:

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
My set of 4 AA batteries that I got for around $5 last 4-6 hours a charge. I believe it :)

I'm gonna call BULLSHIT on that. The GP2X batteries are designed for the GP2X, how in the name of holy hell could they be worse than batteries not designed for the GP2X? It doesn't make sense, please revise your post!! :rolleyes:

- Alex

Hey Alex. I would say the opposite. It is your post that does not make sense. The only explanation for your post could be that I did not understand your irony or that you had too many pints

EDIT: I guess I had too many pints

Last edited by a moderator:
Back