Mass Production Length

kjohn211

Still Fresh
Just wondering How long with it take for the production process to finish?

GuchaRU said:
Confirmed: Mass production will take 10 years
Unfortunately, that's incorrect. It's 10 years and 2 months. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed: Forced "confirmed:" meme has a ridiculously low lulz/use ratio, lay off it.

Erm, no. It will be "two months from now". But, I'm sure there will be a "now" in ten years ;)

El Jefe said:
Confirmed: Forced "confirmed:" meme has a ridiculously low lulz/use ratio, lay off it.
it has its moments. A lot of times it also serves to kick start conversations, even when it isn't actually funny, so don't knock it :p

El Jefe said:
Confirmed: "lulz" is a shitty word and only chantards use it for things they find amusing

Yigguth said:
El Jefe said:
Confirmed: "lulz" is a shitty word and only chantards use it for things they find amusing
You can't possibly tell me you found that particular "Confirmed:" amusing.

El Jefe said:
Yigguth said:
El Jefe said:
He did it for the lulz.

El Jefe said:
Yigguth said:
El Jefe said:
Confirmed: GP32X Members must conform to the same sense of humour as El Heffalump.

At least you didn't say El jeffalump....
m9_heffalump_11248267968.jpg

could be worse

El Jefe said:
At least you didn't say El jeffalump....
could be worse

Nooo... I might have a sarcastic attitude, but it's at least an educated sarcasm :p

You do realise that you're gonna be "El Heffa" for all time now, yes?

D.

Back