Mashmods Down...

motten37

Still Fresh
Hi all,

my replacement glass screen should be arriving from mashmods any day now and I thought I'd give the installation guide a quick once over but the site seems to be down atm...

Is there a known mirror for the guide or does anyone have any info on when the site will be back up again ?

Cheers

/morten

I think they must be having server problems. I wrote to them yesterday and an email came back saying
451 mashmods.com: Name server timeout
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours

I need to pay them for the mods they have done for me but as the site is down, I don't know who to send the payment to.

yea it sucks, but you sure you cant email them? cause i thini i emailed them once when there site was down.

this second time happens, sucks

hmm im not sure, im pretty sure theres a screen installer at gbax.com

thanks - I remember the one on mashmods as being somewhat different / longer - might just be old age creeping up on me though ;-)

Cheers

/morten

I wanted to buy a glass screen but its down now, thats weird, as I mailed him the day before and it looked normal

Just send an e-mail to sales@mashmods.com. (send Paypal payment here as well)

I ordered my glass screen for only $6, shipped. Should be here this week.

Got mine today, and installed it no problems - like the guide says, just keep tugging gently at the gray piece, it works it's way loose in the end.
I found it best to get my finger nails between the gray piece and the screen, and pull it out from there.

I'm very happy with it - still need to superglue it in place though,

Ed :)

Back