"Mark All As Read"

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
In the old boards, there was an option to quickly mark a board as read. So far I can only find a "Mark Forums Read" which affects all boards.

Is it possible to get that option back?

Mark it Zero Read

Markitread.jpg

The "Mark Forums Read" link opens a window asking to mark the current forum read or the whole board, at least for me.

Use the Mark Forums Read in the Forums menu.
It'll ask you whether you would like to mark all forums or the current forum as read.

Strangly, when i first saw this button, my tought were:
Who is mark and why dos it matter for me he road something... ..
Another reason why my english isnt the yelow of the egg..

Hmmm, I tried to post this yesterday - but for some reason it didn't post (though we have broken internet and phone at home at the minute) and was here greyed in the "reply" box... Anyway, I'll hit Post reply now...

The "Mark Forums Read" link opens a window asking to mark the current forum read or the whole board, at least for me.
Huh, Wonder how I didn't notice it last time I used it. Thanks

Use the Mark Forums Read in the Forums menu.
It'll ask you whether you would like to mark all forums or the current forum as read.
I don't find any "mark ...read" menus or even popups, except when you show the "new posts" list and even there is no popup with options. ^^" Hm, I thought I have all scripts enabled here in my Browser, strange...

EDIT: ah found it, top left, not top right. :D Well, i'm used to other forum software to much I think but I'm getting better here, promised. ;)

Back