Mamee-track And Field

fragglerok

Still Fresh
Is it possible to change the controls in the track and field/hyper olympics games to use the buttons for left and right instead of the joystick? Hypersports is already set up like this

fragglerok

fragglerok said:
Is it possible to change the controls in the track and field/hyper olympics games to use the buttons for left and right instead of the joystick? Hypersports is already set up like this

fragglerok
You can configure the controls at the meny just before you launch the game. I think it's third from the bottom, just above the Dip Switches.

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh said:
fragglerok said:

fragglerok
You can configure the controls at the meny just before you launch the game. I think it's third from the bottom, just above the Dip Switches.

I tried that before i posted , but it only seems to relate to fire butons, unless im not looking at it correctly there doesnt seem to be a way to map the joystick left and right to buttons

fragglerok said:
I tried that before i posted , but it only seems to relate to fire butons, unless im not looking at it correctly there doesnt seem to be a way to map the joystick left and right to buttons
I there is no way of doing this through the control configuration then the driver could be modified to support joystick and buttons...

Back