Mame4All suprmaria or suprmrio

sparkymark79

Hi,

I have suprmrio roms for Mame. Is there any way I can get it so that it shows up in the rom list of Mame4all. I'm sure it can play the rom, as the other 106 version of Mame plays it, but has to be overclocked and doesn't have the nice front end?

I neeeeeeeeed Super Mario on Mame, it's the monkeys nuts!

Hi,

I have suprmrio roms for Mame. Is there any way I can get it so that it shows up in the rom list of Mame4all. I'm sure it can play the rom, as the other 106 version of Mame plays it, but has to be overclocked and doesn't have the nice front end?

This is the same old specific romset problem you need mame 0.37 romset you can rebuild with clrmamepro just get the dat file for 0.37.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

This is the same old specific romset problem you need mame 0.37 romset you can rebuild with clrmamepro just get the dat file for 0.37.

AFAIK, I have the full romset all working happily. I think is there some difference with the Super Mario arcade version - it's not supported but works maybe? (I'm probably wrong on this). If this is the case is there any way to edit a file so that it allows suprmrio.zip to be viewed within the menu as vs. super mario even if it's unsupported

I'm genuinely interested; is there any difference between the arcade version of super mario to the nes one?

iv checked the 0.37b5 romset and vs super mario is not part of the romset so im pretty sure it is not supported.... gutted aswell :(

Back