Mame4all sticks at "loading" screen

andy838

Still Fresh
Hello,

I've done a successful flash to the latest firmware for the wiz.

I've loaded on mame4all and put 1 rom in the roms folder. When I start the mame program it goes to the loading screen and stops.

I've tried loading the mame4all program on the sd card and get the same problem.

I've got gamboy, pocktsnes and picodrive to work ok, but can't get mame to work (the main reason I got the wiz was mame).

any ideas ?

Andy
:wiz:

Re: Mame4all Sticks bei "Laden"-Bildschirm

<t>Hallo,<br/>
<br/>
Ich habe eine erfolgreiche Flash, um die neueste Firmware für die wiz getan.<br/>
<br/>
Ich habe auf mame4all geladen und legte eine CD in den Ordner ROMs. Als ich den mame-Programm zu starten geht es zu den Ladebildschirm und stoppt.<br/>
<br/>
Ich habe versucht, das Laden der mame4all Programm auf der SD-Karte und erhalten Sie das gleiche Problem.<br/>
<br/>
Ich habe gamboy, pocktsnes und PicoDrive ok arbeiten, aber kann nicht mame zu arbeiten (der Hauptgrund, warum ich bekam die wiz was mame).<br/>
<br/>
irgendwelche Ideen?</t>

Please better write in English. :D I suppose you used a translation program and if it wasn't the same text as above, i would not have been able to understand it :D

Unfortunately i can't help you with your problem. Maybe you should also post it in the english gp2x forum - if you haven't done this already.

Did you format your sd-card to FAT32? Perhaps this works..

Back