Mame4all 1.3

shrubberyrobbery said:
You should see the inside of the cab - crammed with mini-pac board, break-out-board, cables everywhere, and the GP2X currently selotaped to the back of the cabinet ;)
Just curiously, does your son know *why* the cabinet is shaped the way it is?
Us oldies know why but I'd imagine that lots of youngsters wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome..... now mame4all is perfect :)

i love autofire for hyper olympics/sports :) .. (the button were not really responding before...)
cheatcode's rock... especially for the shooters ....

now if someone could add WWF wrestlefest to it :) :) i'd be the happiest guy on earth (but im a very very happy person already)

slaanesh said:
Just curiously, does your son know *why* the cabinet is shaped the way it is?
Us oldies know why but I'd imagine that lots of youngsters wouldn't.
nah. to him it's just "oh, cool, dad's made a little computer game thing. I want a go!"

Gruso said:
Awesome, awesome stuff Shrubbery. I second the call for a photoblog! I want dozens of pics in sparkling high res. SPARKLING.
okay then! I better go find those pics.

Wow, sounds really complicated. I know these ultimarc I-Pac modules (http://www.ultimarc.com/ipac1.html) , where you can connect Arcade Controlls straight onto the PC, very good invention. :)
Would be great, if such a Cabinet is possible without a breakout-Box or disassembling a GP2X, maybe connecting the Handheld with a simple cable (Ext. ?) into the Cabinet. How much would a GP2X-ready cabinet cost? :D

pongplaya said:
awesome..... now mame4all is perfect :)

i love autofire for hyper olympics/sports :) .. (the button were not really responding before...)
cheatcode's rock... especially for the shooters ....

now if someone could add WWF wrestlefest to it :) :) i'd be the happiest guy on earth (but im a very very happy person already)
Yeah any chance that Wrestlefest could be made to work. :D

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

Great emulator!

Arcade Perfect - Robocop, PacLand, Tmht, Simpsons...im 12 again!!!! B)

My GP2X gets better and better!

Thanks for your hard work! Very much appreciated!!

I'm loving this emulator. for battle zone trying to bind single stick controls doesn't work yet worked in the old port of mame for gp2x. I found it easier to use than the double stick controls which are more faithful yet a bit harder to use on the gp2x. besides that great work on the emu. always look forward to future updates.

by the way biomechanical toy is a really cool game i never heard of before this

Back