Mame Help

xxtrogdorxx

Still Fresh
So after hours of countless failure I have decided to turn to the forums for help... I have gotten several other emulators up and running but have struggled with this one. The program itself runs but none of the ROMS work. I made sure they matched the description in the games list file but still no dice. I tried putting the complete MAME bios pack with it too and that didn't work. Can anyone help?

XxTrogdorxX said:
So after hours of countless failure I have decided to turn to the forums for help... I have gotten several other emulators up and running but have struggled with this one. The program itself runs but none of the ROMS work. I made sure they matched the description in the games list file but still no dice. I tried putting the complete MAME bios pack with it too and that didn't work. Can anyone help?

You need the exact Roms for the Mame version, Mame4All ist based on, simply put the roms for this Mame version in the Roms folder and it will work. The Bios files are part of the Mame Set and are included, if you find a complete Mame4All set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back