Mame Gp32

Hungry4War

Still Fresh
Can someone help me?

I installed MAME GP32, but when i install some MAME roms, they don't work.

Can someone tell me where i can get some roms from and where to install them properly.
thanks

Can someone help me?

I installed MAME GP32, but when i install some MAME roms, they don't work.

Can someone tell me where i can get some roms from and where to install them properly.
thanks

• NO! Rules, y'know ...
• "Arcade ROMs have to be copied to \GPMM\MAME034 directory,
as ZIP files or in subfolders with unzipped ROMs." <== right from the README, which you must have glanced over ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to be .34 roms, nothing else will work.

You aren't allowed to ask for R0Mz or w4r3z on this board either.

I was just trying any arcade rom, and put them in the right folder, but must of got the wrong version.
I'll give it another go

Thanks

Any R0Mz that you do find "out there" are most likely too new and won't work.

We would all love to help you but people are taking the not posting for roms way to seriously, however they do have a good reason. (Feels another can of worms about to crack open). We don't want gp32x.de to be hassle or be taken down for "roms" or even links to them being posted. Even though most of the companies who made these games, especially for MAME no longer exist or are 20 years old or older. No company is going to come after some one for posting links for say to C64 as that system is so old etc but then again Nintendo etc are still around and a lot of the old NES games are being ported to GBA, DS etc. I feel that when some one who is new to this forum posts this question or another we all really need to chill as we were all once new to the forums and not every one is internet savvy.
:p

We would all love to help you but people are taking the not posting for roms way to seriously, however they do have a good reason. (Feels another can of worms about to crack open). We don't want gp32x.de to be hassle or be taken down for "roms" or even links to them being posted. Even though most of the companies who made these games, especially for MAME no longer exist or are 20 years old or older. No company is going to come after some one for posting links for say to C64 as that system is so old etc but then again Nintendo etc are still around and a lot of the old NES games are being ported to GBA, DS etc. I feel that when some one who is new to this forum posts this question or another we all really need to chill as we were all once new to the forums and not every one is internet savvy.
:p

But, Rules is Rules!

It`s not about people needing to chill etc, The rule are there to be read and hopefully adhered to. There are numerous ways to find what someone is looking for, eg. P2P, Google, bit torrent etc. For thoughs that are not "savvy" there is always the big PM button below everyones post.

I`m sure there are people here that are willing to help in that respect, Just don`t broadcast it accross the forums in six foot high letters for every Tom, Dick or Harry to see (the names have been changed to protect the innocent).

Trooper

I agree with you people shouldn't spam for forums regardless of the topic. The rules are here for a good reason, all I am syaing is the people inforcing the rules don't need to have a cow every one some one says magic word "ROMS" is all.... :D

Back