Mamegp32 + Punchout?

Necrosaro420

Still Fresh
I am trying to get punchout working for my mame (this is my first install ever of a gp32 program, jsut got it today) and for some reason the punch out is not recognized by the mame? Any ideas on what/how I do this? Thanks!

Necrosaro420 posted on Aug 1 2006 at 11:27 AM said:
I am trying to get punchout working for my mame (this is my first install ever of a gp32 program, jsut got it today) and for some reason the punch out is not recognized by the mame? Any ideas on what/how I do this? Thanks!
It looks like the driver isn't included in the current build. I'll add it tonight and let you know how it goes.
If it's relatively straightforward, I'll add it to GP32 MAME 2.2 (due to be release very soon).

EDIT: Okay, well I've added it but it's not quite working. It starts and it playable but there are some horrible graphic glitches. I'll leave it in as a "beta" for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh posted on Aug 1 2006 at 04:26 AM said:
Necrosaro420 posted on Aug 1 2006 at 11:27 AM said:
It looks like the driver isn't included in the current build. I'll add it tonight and let you know how it goes.
If it's relatively straightforward, I'll add it to GP32 MAME 2.2 (due to be release very soon).

EDIT: Okay, well I've added it but it's not quite working. It starts and it playable but there are some horrible graphic glitches. I'll leave it in as a "beta" for now.

Great Thanks! =) Any ETA on when to expect it? Im going out of town on the 18th and was hoping to to play it on my trip hehe. Thanks!

Necrosaro420 posted on Aug 2 2006 at 06:27 AM said:
Great Thanks! =) Any ETA on when to expect it? Im going out of town on the 18th and was hoping to to play it on my trip hehe. Thanks!
Ill try my best as I like a challenge. I'm going to try and release v2.2 Friday evening (Australian EST time).
The good thing about this driver is that it includes "Arm Wrestling" as well - which looks kind of interesting too.
However it suffers from the same glitches. :)

The GP2X version works fine - so that's enough incentive for me to get it going as it should work.

slaanesh posted on Aug 1 2006 at 11:37 PM said:
Necrosaro420 posted on Aug 2 2006 at 06:27 AM said:
Ill try my best as I like a challenge. I'm going to try and release v2.2 Friday evening (Australian EST time).
The good thing about this driver is that it includes "Arm Wrestling" as well - which looks kind of interesting too.
However it suffers from the same glitches. :)

The GP2X version works fine - so that's enough incentive for me to get it going as it should work.

Awesome, looking forward to it =) Keep up the good work

Hows the progress on this going? =) Sorry to bother ya about it lol...Going out of town in a few days and was hoping to play punchout on the way! lol

Thanks

Back