Mame Gp2x 1.8 W.i.p

Franxis,

What is your stance on adding non-franxis developed source files for your version of Mame. Would you accept game/sound drivers compatible with your setup from external sources ? ;)

Lazrhog posted on Mar 2 2006 at 03:19 PM said:
Franxis,

What is your stance on adding non-franxis developed source files for your version of Mame. Would you accept game/sound drivers compatible with your setup from external sources ? ;)

Yes of course. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy posted on Mar 2 2006 at 05:55 AM said:
Franxis posted on Mar 2 2006 at 01:54 AM said:
slaanesh posted on Mar 2 2006 at 01:00 AM said:
I can't wait for Sunday!

Just one question - any changes/improvements to the DrZ80 core?

No, really i don't know how to improve it more :( ..

Luckily I know a man who does :) you may want to speak to Mr Flubba, he may have a little surprise for you ;)

Yes, Flubba has sent me an updated core... I will integrate your latest modifications and my minor modifications for 'previouspc' updating and i will send back to him...

Thank you and regards. :rolleyes:

Would there be any way to get the controls working properly in Millipede? They have always been broke and you can't go left and right.

Franxis posted on Mar 2 2006 at 02:25 AM said:
LIZARDKING posted on Mar 1 2006 at 10:45 PM said:
Hi and thank's Franxis!

Can U also support Midnight Resistance as well... It controls just like Heavy Barell...  :(  <_<

I would like to emulate joypad 2 with the GP2X joystick pressing the stick, and joystick 1 with GP2X joypad without pressing it... But i don't know if it will be implemented in the next version... It will be usefull for other games like Ikari Warriors...
Sweet! 2 of my favourite games playable soon. :)

Regards,
Stephan

:) Franxis a question
1) i love this games "COSMO POLICE GALIVAN, GET STAR, JUNGLE HUNT", the first and the second have wrong colors, and the third after first level don't work.
Can to be resolve those problems?
Excuse for me bad english <_< :)

just want ya to know Franxis my first post was made before my GP2X arrived (about sevral hours prior).
Then, my GP2X came and I threw MAME on... creamed my joy joy and fired up the donation your way.

Amazing work and with the community behind this one it can only get better and better.
Unbelievable and worth the price of a GP2X alone.

WOOHOO! MAME GP32 is back in business! Thank you slaanesh. No pressure mind you. Ahhh hell lots of pressure! Hopefully Franxis will share some of his new MAME GP2X techniques if he's got the time(Talk about dedication. Does he sleep?). I'm sure when TheGrimReaper returns well rested from his vacation he will have a lot to contribute too. I hope he's having a great trip. MAME GP32 WILL LIVE AGAIN! Sadly shelved before reaching the ripe old age of 2.0.

Lazrhog posted on Mar 2 2006 at 03:19 PM said:
Franxis,

Mmm could this mean that we could finally have sound for the games like Zaxxon, Phoenix, DK etc?

That would be awesome.

wait and see .... ;)

EDIT: I should add that engineering post 0.36 Mame code into Mame 0.35 code is no mean feat, so give me a bit of time to have a crack at it.

Lazrhog posted on Mar 3 2006 at 05:49 PM said:
wait and see .... ;)

EDIT: I should add that engineering post 0.36 Mame code into Mame 0.35 code is no mean feat, so give me a bit of time to have a crack at it.

Ok thanks. Just curious but have you ever looked to see what the control bug in millipede is? You can't control right/left. Up/down works. Centipede also works and they are similar. It is weird.

grahf posted on Mar 1 2006 at 07:00 PM said:
The Simpsons kicks ass. I dumped so many quarters into that one back in its day.
yeah, is it even possible to get simpsons working?? I would love that game to work (I speak for everybody im sure) :rolleyes:

yes oout of all the arcade games that can be played the two id mostly want are

The simpsons (lets face it its great)

S.T.U.N runner (the home versions just dont feel right.)

Back