Mame Gp Later Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rwk2005

I want to see Final Fight and TMNT on Mame GP32 when will thoses games be emulated and don't forget the street fighters and why can't there be 1 FXE File why are they seprated like Atari,Konami,Campcom ECT. No just 1 FXE like mame.FXE are they going to start emulating later 80's games

rwk2005 posted on Mar 21 2005 at 03:26 AM said:
I want to see Final Fight and TMNT on Mame GP32 when will thoses games be emulated and don't forget the street fighters and why can't there be 1 FXE File why are they seprated like Atari,Konami,Campcom ECT. No just 1 FXE like mame.FXE are they going to start emulating later 80's games

What`s with all the ranting, "I want", "I want", God, I think a lot of people were right about what was said a while ago, This place is going to pot. <_<

Btw, Stick your dummy back in you mouth, And pick your blood toys up while your at it.

People are so fucking ungreatful. :angry:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
rwk2005 posted on Mar 21 2005 at 03:40 AM said:
Please Trooper Stop

Well, It only on it`s second release, Give Franxis a break, Take time to enjoy what he has done sofar.

Ok, So it`s "looking great" (your words), Is it good enough for you to make a donation before piling on the requests ?. ;)

Trooper

ha ha cool off everyone.

mame is a big deal and a lot of people don't understand the in's and out's of it - it gets old hearing the same shit all the time I know but no need to jump down every last enthusiastic guy's throat.

if you take the time to play around with mame on GP32, such as it is, you can see the types of games it's capable of playing right now, how compatible, speed, etc. certainly, later + more advanced games like TMNT, sf2 etc are possible but they are w ays off if ever. it's cool to see what it can do already, there's tons of great games in there to enjoy.

if you want newer shit, play around withthe 16-bit emu's, which are quite impressive in themselves for ports of TMNT etc.

as for the FXE issue, I am sure we'll see a better solution in time, right now it's brand new though just be happy that there's a frontend at all!! heh heh.

thanks again to franxis (sp?) for his excellent work, you rock man!!

rwk2005 posted on Mar 21 2005 at 02:26 AM said:

The MAME code is too bloated and inefficient from the PC, the GP32 is too slow. Get over it, and forget Final fight. If you need Final Fight etc. play it on a fast PC.

rwk2005 posted on Mar 21 2005 at 02:26 AM said:

He'll be asking for a Playstation II emulator next and moaning why Vice City wont work on the GP32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back