Make Up A Game's History

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
I'm bored, therefore you all must suffer. I'm going to make up the history of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sega started their Megadrive department in 1954 (they were ahead of their time). Their launch title was dubbed "Speedy the Slug", where a slug infused with the Flux Gem's powers took on the evil Professor Salt with speeds reaching an amazing 5MPH. It really pushed the 0.1MHz Vacuum tube processor designed by the Megadrive department.

In 1970, time travellers from the year 2020 brought back space-age material to create the perfect video game system. Unfortunately, the US captured the time travellers using the travellers' velcro nets, and used the technology to create the Internet instead. Sega programmers cracked into the Pentagon and stole the technology, but later forgot where they put it.

...And to make a long story short, Sonic the Hedgehog was born!

ohhhhhhh my turn.

The history of mario
Nintendo first started the mario franchise in the year 9999999999bc. Thats why there are loads of dinosaurs and un evolved monstors in the game.

Not many people know this but shigeru miyamoto is actually a Italian plumber. From no on we will refer to him as "shigsy".

He did not create mario. He was mario. He was transported back in time by a blocked u-pype. He spent his life trying to stay alive and trying to rescue a princess that the owner of the pre historic nintendo had painted on a rock.

Nintendo filmed shigsy trying to stay alive. They used this motion capture to make the mario games.

Luigi was a gay man who followed shigsy back in time.

Nice idea :)

Mario first started life as a crack whore, selling his body on the street for two mushrooms each time.

Soon he had no body left. Bless.

Shigsy, fresh from making a pack of Hanufuda, found out about Mario through some sort of notice, or something equally believable.

He then began to build Mario from the ground up, and slowly weened him off the hard stuff. Mazza then shaved his head, set up a Young Offender's Boxing Centre and helped other young scum to become balder, stronger and more aggressive than ever before. Clever, that.

He also made a few games, I believe.

The history of solid snake

Solid snake first started his life out as a cell extracted from big boss ready to be cloned. his stronger brother cell, liquid snake, always tried to kill him. Solid as we will now call him got pissed of alchohol they were using to clean his test tube and snapped liquid snakes nucleus. He got in with a bad crowd and became a drugged up goth who got a cocaine phycosis. He made it his lifes work to destroy giant imaginary robots with his chum otacon or hal emerett who in reality is a grass hopper. Solid goes about randomly killing people in the street imagining they are gnome soldiers. Then he was finally caught in a attack he made in a macdonalds. He escaped in a box but then hideo kojima heard of him. We like to call the game developers stupid names so he can be "Hidi". Hidi then made a good number of games based after this deluded man and hence solid snake was born in the video game world. Later after completing all of Hidi's games solid snake went and killed him. In Solid's deluded fantasy Hidi was big boss.

for the story of the raid on mac donalds visit www.ssdo.tk

I'm bored too..

The story of the *guess the name of the system* .

Back in the eigties, this computer was very much ahead of it's time home computer and was starting to get real big.

Most other systems still had primitive sofware wich had cryptical 60's - 70's like cryptical operating sytems with all kinds of limitations such as 8 char filenames etc..

The ***** had state of the art multitasking software with a GUI and mouse support wich didnt need any drivers.

The other systems had the same sound beeper wich were used in watches wich beeped 'when the saint go marching in'

The *****, instead, had a four channel DAC wich could display real samples. One who owned an ***** could create a top 40 hit!

At the time everybody was used to the old bulky pc's wich the've use from the 70's , so most people bought one for home usage. just because they were afraid of something different.
The PC companies got rich and developed all sorts of workaround (sound,video) cards and software just to keep the anciend (well selling) pc's alive.

The ***** instead, got a big market share consisting of innovative schoolboys wich -pityfully- didn't have much money for ***** ugrades.
The Games marked grew and peaked wich amazing games running a low mhz.

The pc started to get real bulky in crude processing power and could FINALLY run some beautiful games.
Some Huge company thougt they could fuck ***** inc. and ripped off the sofware "workbench" and ported it using pascal :p into "Windows" so it needed 66mhz to run stable.

The ***** was now ripped off and everybody thought tha a GUI was something new.

People 'reinvented' multitasking and spended 1000's of dollars on software upgrades and HUGE ram chips and SUPER fast processors just to prevent windows from chrashing, while the ***** could be bougt for a scrap price, even while it had VERY good software.

But this is just fiction, people could never be that stupid could they? :blink:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sam fisher posted on Aug 30 2004 at 05:32 PM said:
Nintendo first started the mario franchise in the year -9999999999bc. Thats why there are loads of dinosaurs and un evolved monstors in the game.

You know that would technically be 9999999999 A.D. because in B.C. the higher the number is the longer ago is was. Your theory is wrong.

@cozmic: Amiga, but I'm not from that time. I was born on January 19, 1990. The workbench part is what makes me thing amiga and the 66 mhz thing. Isn't there some emulator in intel asm that runs amiga at 66mhz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back