Madness Interactive?

Tristan

n00bie GP32 coder (MasterMind)
Website
Visit site
I like to play a game called Madness Interactive ( http://www.flecko.net/ ). It's open-source, but programmed in Flash. Now I was wondering if it were possible to port this to the GP32. The game itself is fairly simple, the porting may not be that simple. I myself have very little experience in programming, so I'm of no use...

that's gonna need a total rewrite, having the sources won't really help that much. Also the controls would need to be remade, resoulution changed and a million of other things.
Not an easy port. At all.

GamePark supposedly has an unreleased flashplayer...

If they ever release it, it may be possible to play the it if you change the game from a standalone to an SWF.

Flash is no coding language, so Im sorry. dont bla at me that there is actionscript etc. it is no coding language and can not (under no means) be ported. you would need a .swf player (+mouse/keyboard) and there is no opensource for this.

And if Gamepark has got an FlashPlayer, but they dont publish it, they are either not allowed to or it is just another spoof to make at least some kids buy their gp32.

Back