Lost PND Manager

pauljh

Still Fresh
Hi All,

I noticed an update to PNDManager, so updated PNDManager from within PNDManager (was that bad?), it stopped at the end of installing and so I killed the task.  Then when running PNDManager and doing a sync it would crash to desktop, so I used PNDStore to uninstall PNDManager thinking I could just reinstall it, unforturantely PNDManager won't let me reinstall it (gives me an IO error), so can I ask a few questions?

1.  When something crashes where does the crash report go?

2.  apt-get isn't present, what's the terminal command to install apps?

3.  What is the default location for PNDManager to be installed? (I'm assuming on the interal memory somewhere)

Ta!

2. apt-get isn't present, what's the terminal command to install apps? 3. What is the default location for PNDManager to be installed? (I'm assuming on the interal memory somewhere)
Read this:

http://pandorawiki.org/Pnd

PNDmanager is a .pnd file - it lives in /media/yoursdcardname/pandora/oneoffoursubdirectories/

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thanks!, Okay I have PNDManager back, BUT it still crashes to desktop on a sync, so how can I debug this?

There's a thread in "software news" section where people have reported the same issue. Check for instructions there.

Back