Frodo2x-0.9.9 Help Please

matthew

Still Fresh
OK thanks to everyone that has been helping me out, im starting to get grips with my GP2X. I have just download Frodo 2x and not sure where to put the roms that I have? Do I create a folder in roms called C64 or is there another way?

Please help, im getting there lol

Regards,

Matt

The ROMs folder needs to be in the root directory of your SD card: the same directory as the Frodo folder.

You'll probably have a ROMs folder there already as it's where ROMs for the ST, Megadrive and Spectrum also reside. Just create a new folder within that ROMs folder and call it C64, Frodo or whatever and put your C64 ROMs in there.

Also can anyone advise me if I need to unzip the roms or keep them zipped?

Also what about the UAE4ALL, do I unzip or keep the Zipped?

Hi Matt. I'm afraid I can't help you much since I use Vice for all my C64 emulating needs. Is Frodo better I wonder?

Anyway, most emulators allow you to keep your roms zipped (Vice does for example), though your question has a simple answer: read the readme.txt that comes with Frodo, or simply place some zipped Roms and see if it can read them or not.

I don't mean this post to come out in a snotty way, it's just that I bet you could resolve your doubts in like two minutes doing this, instead of waiting around here to see if somebody posts or not. It's the fastest way to find out.

Cheers.

Back