Lost All My Gp2x Stuff Can Someone Lend Me A Hand?

berighteous

hi!
it's been a year or two since I've had the chance (and remembered) to play with my gp2x f100 and it seems that my 2gb sd card has been lost in the sands of time. (more than likely written over for use with productive work, the digital camera, camcorder, mp3 players, netbook computers or whatall.) of course, I don't seem to have a backup anywhere.

Can some kind soul message me with some leads on what I need to get and where to get it? I got the neogeo emulator working, and a few ruckage games (they rock), but that's about it.

Looks like I have a lot to catch up on since I've been gone. I have no idea what's been developed since 2007 or so. Ruckman was the latest thing I remember playing.

Thanx so much.

That's all well and good for the latest updates but is there anywhere where we can get the older files?
What do you mean by "older files" ? How old? If they are not there, it's going to be slightly more challenging to find them.
Emu and homebrew Updates in the archive are replaced by the latest updates. What if someone wants a previous update? They are no longer available. For example I want the beta 4 update of the Exult interpretor (exultb4.zip) Where can I find it?. Only The latest update in the archive is RC 3 and it is the only one available. I know there is oldman2x which is good and has older versions of emulators but it doesn't have all of them and no homebrew/interpretors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember downloading a 2gb monster pack full of stuff all set up. That was convenient. The place I downloaded it from seems to be gone now, though :(

Back