Looking For Song Title...

Quiest

I like turtles!
...okay, I watched Scrubs the other day, and there was this guy with a guitar, he sang the song... It was the episode right after Doc Cox exwife telling everyone the others secrets...

JD sees this guy everywhere. In a closet, in the morgue, etc. if you have seen the episode, and you maybe know... please help me!

Maybe if you can remember one or two lines from the song, it would help, as I can`t remember, which makes searching really hard :D

sam fisher posted on Aug 7 2005 at 05:06 PM said:
lol. i had that problem too :p i found the song tho :) not your song completly different film/tv program :p

The only song I know the name to in scrubs is the title music, I'm no superman by lazlo bane, and I always thought it sounded like JD was singing it :blink:

I did see the episode you're on about though, but I can't for the life of me remember the song.

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 7 2005 at 09:15 PM said:
lol. i had that problem too :p i found the song tho :) not your song completly different film/tv program :p

The only song I know the name to in scrubs is the title music, I'm no superman by lazlo bane, and I always thought it sounded like JD was singing it :blink:

I did see the episode you're on about though, but I can't for the life of me remember the song.

I already have that song, thanks :D And I don`t know JDs real voice as I`m watching this in german ;) :D

Thanks Matt, The Troubadour, lol, that`s the one, thanks a lot! But the band is Men At Work.

***Surreal Sequence: The man on the bench launches into Men At Work's "Overkill"

Quiest posted on Aug 7 2005 at 10:27 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 7 2005 at 09:15 PM said:

I already have that song, thanks :D And I don`t know JDs real voice as I`m watching this in german ;) :D

Thanks Matt, The Troubadour, lol, that`s the one, thanks a lot! But the band is Men At Work.

***Surreal Sequence: The man on the bench launches into Men At Work's "Overkill"

OMG it's overkill by Men at work? Yes you're right, I have that on MP3. want a copy?

mattmagoo posted on Aug 7 2005 at 09:08 PM said:
it is Colin Hay Band and the song is Overkill, the name of the scrubs episode was "My Overkill"

HERE is the transcript from the ep

If you want the scrubs version, its the accoustic performance of the song. I also did some thorough investigation work to find out what this song was quite recently.

Its a great song and has led me to a new album to add to my collection.

Just look for some pictures, and the guy singing it was actually Colin Hay, like Matt said, both versions exist, but that script is wrong then.

The Colin Hay band is basically a half hearted reforming of Men At Work IIRC

so, Colin Hay band technically performed the song that appeared in the episode :p

mattmagoo posted on Aug 8 2005 at 10:19 PM said:
The Colin Hay band is basically a half hearted reforming of Men At Work IIRC

so, Colin Hay band technically performed the song that appeared in the episode :p

Ah, okay, didn`t know that.

Back