Looking For An Old Mame Shooting Game

lizard808uk

Child of the 80s
Website
Visit site
ok, I'm in mid twenties now, the game was a walk along beat em up based I think on Vietnam and you could pick up M16s and shoot people with them and if I remember correctly you could use them as clubs when you ran out of ammo (? not sure about that bit). Anyone got any ideas?

Also there was a driving game during the Gamemaster era that had one player driving and the other shooting and one level involved driving through a supermarket (?)

My memory is like a sieve, so if I'm talking bollocks, then apologies :)

Ummm

dont know if these were even arcade games, but here goes...

Vietnam game - Platoon? Or could be Green Beret?

Not sure

Cant say I've got any idea about the other one...!

lizard808uk posted on Apr 11 2004 at 02:45 PM said:
ok, I'm in mid twenties now, the game was a walk along beat em up based I think on Vietnam and you could pick up M16s and shoot people with them and if I remember correctly you could use them as clubs when you ran out of ammo (? not sure about that bit). Anyone got any ideas?
How about P.O.W. (prisoners of war)? You start by escaping your prison and fight your way through the levels and can pick up guns and knives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Apr 11 2004 at 03:08 PM said:
Ummm

dont know if these were even arcade games, but here goes...

Vietnam game - Platoon? Or could be Green Beret?

Not sure

Cant say I've got any idea about the other one...!
There's a game of the film Platton!? Or does it just have the same name!? I love that film!

btw if you love platoon check out this: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/categor...gory=platoon_12

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. P.O.W was the game I was thinking of. Also the other game where you drive and shoot and goes through supermarkets was "Lucky and Wild". (Great 2 player)

Thanks for your help everyone :)

Back