Melee "shooting" Game

devlkore

^_^
Website
www.sparktasty.net
Heyo,
Here's the alpha version of the shooting game I'm making, where you don't shoot, your ship uses swords.

This is only a basic play engine, there's nothing fancy, move with the dpad/stick A & B are the left and right sword buttons, slash bullets to reflect them.

Tell me what you think, BYEEEEE!!

PS: This is a Fenix game, you will need the Fenix runtime (not included).

Yeah, I like it, too.
But only the left sword is working.
I also noticed that there are some other sprites in the fpg`s, are they already used in the tech demo?

The right sword should work, as long as you only press one button at a time.

I'm rewriting that part of the game anyway, so there'll be no problems (hopefully).

Any graphics that are unused are either thing I thought I would need and didn't, or most likely going to be replaced in the final version.

If I get it working better, I might have another demo out later, hopefully with the full combo system.

cool...you were faster then me with the "reflecting bullets" idea :p
and your game looks better than mine possibly ever will...but i'll still complete it....

good work, keep it up. and at least include a basic shot in full...for emergencies

No shooting, at all, sorry.

The special weapon is still undecided, but it will most likely make you invicible will it's happening.

Glad you like it though, I can't wait to see your shooting game, I can't get enough.

Back