Looking For An Ipod.

Ipod's are gay. Screw apple. Ohh and have fun when you fall on your side and snap that nano in half. :angry:

JkJk

Everyone else was acting all mean and angry so I thought I would join in. :rolleyes: But seriously I hate apple.

Ipod's are gay. Screw apple. Ohh and have fun when you fall on your side and snap that nano in half. :angry:

JkJk

Everyone else was acting all mean and angry so I thought I would join in. :rolleyes: But seriously I hate apple.

Yea, they seem really flimsy. I totally see myself falling on top of a Nano and breaking it in half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you weigh more than a car I don't see that happening. It's thin alright, but to snap it you'd need to specifically place it somewhere where you'd put a lot of pressure on it. Like you back jeans pocket, maybe.

One question: are you a chick or a dude? :huh: I can't tell from that picture............. :p

Get yourself a walkman. :)

That's right, SONY, hahaha :lol: . Sony freakin' rules! :D

Here's a solution: listen to a few songs repeatedly until they're stuck in your head. then while skateboarding you can hum to yourself!

Ok, all jokes aside, that is actually quite funny.

Still doesn't change the fact that your not helping. How about staying on topic. Thanks.

I know it's not expandable but the Creative Neeon would be another possibility i think, comes either with 1 or 2 Gigs. My experiences with Creative products have been positive up to now, personally i have the Creative Zen Touch with a 20 GB hard drive, already suffered some shocks but just keeps on going ^^

No personal experience with the Neeon though, just an idea :)

never seen i simple topic going on this long in the marketplace before except for jaw's clear out. coltx would you consider this
link - mp3 player

its cheap and you can update it with whatever memory you wish, if you browse around ebay there are many items like this with sleeker designs - this ones pretty shit actually just using it as an example

also mp4 players are very cheap on ebay now its worth having a look

My dad got a nano for his birthday today, and i'm setting it up as we speak, its dead cool, and to be honest, I'm a little jealous :p.

Anyway, despite it's stature, it seems really sturdy.

I told him not to put it in his back pocket, and to keep it wedged between a bible at all times. ;)

wow.... what an angry bunch of nerds!! (oh but is there any oher kind..)

anyway, criticisms aside.. i have had an ipod 20 gb for over a year now, i freakin' love the thing to death. i don't care that it's not color/doesn't have video/photo stuff. the stuff ist DOES do is excellent.

i bring it to the gym all the time, and it feels like more than half the people there have one. one thing which i would suggest to anyone participating in any kind of physical activity when using the ipod (myself included, as i've not done this yet myself) is just buy an armband. then you won't have to worry about the thing falling and getting busted so damned easily. yeah, maybe it looks a little kinda dumb strapped to your arm, but it will make your chances of trouncing it far far lower and you won't have to sweat getting a shittier flash-based device instead, quite so much.

so there's this angry nerd's 2 cents..

Back