Lol Wii Suckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
Just saw a commercial for the Wii and lol, good luck to all you idiots that have to use that controller. Can't wait for the launch and for the huge failure of the Wiimote.

Just saw a commercial for the Wii and lol, good luck to all you idiots that have to use that controller. Can't wait for the launch and for the huge failure of the Wiimote.
Angel is a wanker, Angel is a wanker,
na na na na,
na na na na,
Wii!

Angel is a wanker, Angel is a wanker,
na na na na,
na na na na,
Wii!

Last edited by a moderator:

those commercials are ginormous exaggerations, when you see people in demos playing it, they use a lot less force. Ofcourse I will buy it blindly hoping it's good :)

Say. Angel, why (and when) have you become so.... for a lack of a better word grumpy? Nobody is opening threads only to laugh about the XBOX 360 power brick, calling people who play the console idiots. Could it be that for some reason you are kinda insecure about the expected success of the Wii? Or maybe you are a viral marketer hired to make Microsoft look bad?

Ah well. Still, have fun with your chosen console, the XBOX 360, as I hope to have fun with my Wii. Yes, that was on purpose.

I thought angel was in his 20's married with a kid, however he posts like a 3 year old brat in playground speak these days, i wonder if his baby son/daughter is using his account...

...but then again even a 3 year old could probably do a better job at trolling...

Never could understand the "there can only be one" mentality off console players.. Or is it, that one only justify getting one new console, thus needeing to bolster his choice by constantly trashtalking the competition, and people, who are apparently retarted or something, becuse they bought the other console... And it's allways to the extreme, not "oh, you got a Wii? nice, though I still think 360 is better", but "WHAT! you retard! Jesus, you need a vivisectomy, so that you're stupidity doesn't procreate! Bloody hell, where's my shotgun?", or questioning the others sexual preferences... "So, you got a Wii. I allways kinda suspected you for them people... Don't touch me, queer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back