Living Room Pc Kit

OmarNawaz

im upgrading my living room pc but i am reusing the case soo

mini-itx 17 17cm 800 mhz praactically silent
128mb ram
2.5inch laptop hard drive
adaptor thingy for connection hard drive to ide cable

i run mine in a moded one of these i got a lcd hooked up to it but im afraid i cant include it as i need it for my new board.

venus_black.jpg

cases are easy to come by you can pick this baby up for around £50-£60 or if you buy some lowprofile memory you can get this

c134-black.jpg

::drrrooolllsss over keyboard::

but anyway lets say £110 for the lot

EDIT: i've jsut finished ordering my replacement parts things are cheaper than when i first bought these so i'm reducing the price to £90 as the board brand new is now £80.

thats WAY to much for the lot sorry
800mhz is notin, u can pick up a 2 gig AMD for 70$, 512meg Ram 50$ ( presuming your usin 133 ) and the hardrive is prolly crap
sry
lower price way down
use newegg.com , see if you can find ur stuff, copy the prices then go even lower, its used

~Octavious

Octavious posted on Oct 20 2004 at 10:46 PM said:
thats WAY to much for the lot sorry
800mhz is notin, u can pick up a 2 gig AMD for 70$, 512meg Ram 50$ ( presuming your usin 133 ) and the hardrive is prolly crap
sry
lower price way down
use newegg.com , see if you can find ur stuff, copy the prices then go even lower, its used

~Octavious

And will that 2ghz amd have a footprint of a CD case? Or be silent?

this is a kit designed for low noise and above all be so small it is totally unobtrusive in the living room by all means if you want to have a bloody tower making so much noise you cant hear the movie then go on i aint stopping you.

Try to read things before you make comments.

BTW: if you be so kind as to point me to that $70 2ghz amd im sure the mother board comes with it no? For £38 that will be a bargain why dont everybody buy £40 2ghz comps. :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back