Linear or tactile?

PC version of the sun keyboard?

Yes. Just checked and that’s what it’s called. I plan to use it with my old Mac G4 Cube that I haven’t turned on since 2004 and has 3 os’s installed including Linux from the peak of my enthusiasm. Hope it still turns on..

Some have the earlier keyboards that have caplocks where Left CTRL usually is.

Like my Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite II. I have to say this is my best keyboard because it has lasted like 25 years. Since then I’ve had almost a dozen mechanical keyboards that usually malfunction, or I have gifted to people who say wow! this keyboard feels great. I always try to encourage people to be l33t.

IMG_0925.jpeg

For completeness this is my current keyboard, an akko cherry brown mx (tactile (not) silent) with the Reuters terminal colors.

IMG_0924.jpeg

[ no stock photos / ai ]

PC version of the sun keyboard?

I still work with some still active 20+ year old Sparcstations on semiconductor test equipment. Some have the earlier keyboards that have caplocks where Left CTRL usually is.
That is so cool. Everyone knows that's where caps lock belongs.

I one day hope to get a SPARCstation

I'm sure they are, it's just the visual of a floppy with a coffee cup on it ;)

Real floppies can't be ruined by coffee, damn them can't be ruined even if you ride on them with a bike !!

For a while at school each kid had a 3.5 inch floppy for keeping work on from one class to the next, and a lot of people didn't seem to be able to keep the floppy alive for very long. Not sure what they were doing to them.

In keyboards, I like the ones that were included with computers in the late 90s / early 2000s :D

Back