Lindsay Lohan Shows Her Vagina

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Anyone else see this? What's up with this girl lately? Used to be so innocent and adored by pre-teens/teens, but then she turned 18 and all of this crap followed. Seriously, if you're a famous celebrity that's often harassed by the paparazzi, and you're wearing a short skirt, wouldn't you want to wear underwear? Yeesh.

Vimacs posted on Sep 16 2006 at 10:39 PM said:
who cares?...
I dunno, it just seems weird considering she used to be (still is?) an idol to pre-teens and what not, but it all has developed into this. I have some younger female cousins (10 and 12) that are really into this Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan stuff, and I just wonder if they'll find out about this and how they'll respond. Just concerned, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL you talk about it and don't link the image? There's actually a second one out now. Neither are anything great to look at, and it's actually quite offensive and disgusting to see someone ruin themselves like this.

But, in the spirit of The Freedom of Information, here are the links in chronological order.

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING LINKS ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR POSSIBLY MINORS!!!
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20060906/lohan%20venice00/llven1.html
http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/2006/09/13/lindsay_lohan_vagina_again.jpg
WARNING! THE PRECEDING LINKS ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR POSSIBLY MINORS!!!

iignotus posted on Sep 16 2006 at 11:17 PM said:
LOL you talk about it and don't link the image? There's actually a second one out now.
I didn't feel it was necessary to post the pictures here (even with the NSFW label). If people wanted to see them I'm sure they could do a quick Google search and find them instantly. I'm talking about the "second one," the first one supposedly was fake/photoshopped.

Coming from someone who knows what it's like for things like this to happen to you, I can tell you it is very embarrassing. Things like this happen now and then to most girls at some point. Short skirts are not the easiest things to cover yourself, and longer dresses are blown by the wind easily. Strappy tops can easily fall exposing a boob. Fashion sometimes is a nightmare, and we don't expose ourselves on purpose I can tell you.

It's bad enough when it just happens in the middle of the street, your heart drops and you pray that nobody noticed. But this girl has Paparazzi snapping pics at every turn. It must be a nightmare, poor thing.

As for not wearing any panties in a short skirt, that was asking for trouble, that really was just asking for it to happen.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 17 2006 at 03:59 AM said:
It's bad enough when it just happens in the middle of the street, your heart drops and you pray that nobody noticed. But this girl has Paparazzi snapping pics at every turn. It must be a nightmare, poor thing.
Poor thing my hairy ass. There's no reason for her to wear anything without underwear on except to get attention. Therefore, all the guff she gets for this, she completely and utterly deserves. And not on one occasion, but TWO. TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS.

There's no excuse but to garner attention and get in the headlines and be talked about on video game forums like this one :angry: :lol:

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 17 2006 at 08:59 AM said:
As for not wearing any panties in a short skirt, that was asking for trouble, that really was just asking for it to happen.

or a big publicity stunt to launch her new look career (i.e Adult).Look at Richard Bacon the blue peter presenter did drugs and got promoted.(or winona ryder shop lifting)

iignotus posted on Sep 17 2006 at 09:02 AM said:
Poor thing my hairy ass. There's no reason for her to wear anything without underwear on except to get attention. Therefore, all the guff she gets for this, she completely and utterly deserves. And not on one occasion, but TWO. TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS.

There's no excuse but to garner attention and get in the headlines and be talked about on video game forums like this one :angry: :lol:
Typical bloke....... :lol:

lol, who cares? Theirs countries / Places where people walk around naked all the time (Eg them tribe people and naked beaches etc).

Steve-O posted on Sep 17 2006 at 05:53 AM said:
lol, who cares? Theirs countries / Places where people walk around naked all the time (Eg them tribe people and naked beaches etc).
Yes but America and the UK aren't ones of them, therefore, it is unusual to the citizens of both those countries.

niiice. Although I would prefer to see hilary duff's snatch (when she looked decent, now she's actually kinda ugly imo)

Lohan's too pale for me. I think girls with a slight tan look better than the fucking milkwoman ;)

Still, she's an attention whore. She does this shit to herself, and I really couldnt care any less than I do now for her. BOO HOO, I HAVE A BAJILLION DOLLARS AND PEOPLE WHO CATER TO MY EVERY MOVE. But let's all feel sorry because she didnt wear any underwear? HA.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 17 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
niiice. Although I would prefer to see hilary duff's snatch (when she looked decent, now she's actually kinda ugly imo)

... Kinda?

Rico, all mods should be like you. Shame the pictures were in fact rather disgusting...

kknd_cf posted on Sep 17 2006 at 06:06 PM said:
that's the skankiest looking rat I've ever seen
:D
If she didn't shave, do you reckon she would be ginge?

You can practically see the "one night in lohan" videos appearing on torrent sites

Back