Lik-sang's Joygp Mileage Item

Azure

Trust the recursion...
I'd like to purchase some mileage from Lik-Sang, but I don't exactly know how the points will get transferred to my account. When I choose the item and check out, is it supposed to ask me for me JoyGP account or what? Could somebody who has purchased mileages from Lik-Sang explain this to me? Thanks.

After you join you will be given an entware id. Then when you pay for your mileage with Paypal/LikSang you let them know your entware id.

Log in to the JoyGP site with your entware id and you should have some mileages credited to your account if not a new account has been created.
EDIT: LikSang Service will email you letting you know an account has been created with JoyGP and the mileage purchased

then you just add stuff to basket and checkout...

So upon purchasing, I enter my entware ID, then they add the mileages to that account, right? You said "LikSang Service will email you letting you know an account has been created with JoyGP and the mileage purchased" This only happens if I don't enter an Entware account, right?

Important: should you already have an account with JoyGP using another email address, please mail your USER ID to bada@entware.com by quoting your order number (XXXXXX).

from the LikSang Service email

So upon purchasing, I enter my entware ID, then they add the mileages to that account, right? You said "LikSang Service will email you letting you know an account has been created with JoyGP and the mileage purchased" This only happens if I don't enter an Entware account, right?

yeah either way it works it out by your email address I think, otherwise LikSang passes on your info to Entware/JoyGP and creates the new account

Iorgy77 posted on Mar 6 2004 at 02:29 PM said:
Important: should you already have an account with JoyGP using another email address, please mail your USER ID to bada@entware.com by quoting your order number (XXXXXX).

from the LikSang Service email

yeah either way it works it out by your email address I think, otherwise LikSang passes on your info to Entware/JoyGP and creates the new account
Another email address?

Last edited by a moderator:
has Liksang changed the price on their milage purchase? because the last time I checked them and did some rough math I found it was costing you a little over the actual conversion rate so you're getting less than you'd actually get in a direct trade. That's why I went with the Paypal option.

Your LikSang account will have Your email address registered to it...
JoyGP/Entware will have Your email address registered to it...
if they are the same address your points get transfered automatically

Ok, so I just ordered my mileages from Lik-Sang and got my confirmation e-mail. So, now they're going to send me another e-mail asking me for my JoyGP account, right?

If you have the same emial address fr Liksang and Entware, then i duno, but had to do absolutly nothing, other than have same address for my lik-sang accoutn and entware account.

But if they do email you, then yes, email your ID and order number

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 9 2004 at 04:40 PM said:
but had to do absolutly nothing
Did you mean to put an "I" there (As in, you have been in the same situation as I have? If you have, how long did it take for you JoyGP account to be accredited with the mileages?)?

Also, when you said "they" e-mail, that's Lik-Sang, right? Why would I have to tell them my order number, wouldn't they already have it?

i had to wait about... 12-18 hours, i ordered at night and waited till after school next day.

And if you do not have it in 24-48 hours email bada *entware* with your order number and such as said in the Lik-sang email.

I got PinballDreams and GPCinima thanks to lik-sang! *gets $10 for ad... or just hopes* :p

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 9 2004 at 05:10 PM said:
...with your order number and such as said in the Lik-sang email.
As said in the Lik-Sang email, as in the information given in the email relative to my order, or the instructions to email bada my order number and such (This wasn't in the e-mail I received in my confirmation)?

So, the second email asks for your ID? I'm guessing you got this email, you emailed them back with your JoyGP ID, and then the next day after school you got the credits?

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 9 2004 at 07:40 PM said:
If you have the same emial address fr Liksang and Entware, then i duno, but had to do absolutly nothing, other than have same address for my lik-sang accoutn and entware account.
quote/\

I didn't do squat, i made sure my Entware account and Lik-Sang account had same email. they only really need your ID if you use two dif email accounts*enter dif ones, like entware got thndr@hotorsuckass.com and link-sang got hot@thndr.thndrishot.net
but since both got thndr@omfgiroxx.org i didn't do shit

All of the previously listed emails are made up ones

Back