Lik-sang, Does Anyone Have Any Luck Contacting?

DaveC

Internal Development
I wanted to buy a few BLUs from lik-sang that my friends wanted so I e-mailed them about it. They never bothered to reply. Has anyone had any luck with them? I would hate to find out what would happen if you get a dodgy unit from them and they would ignore your exchange requests and messages.

Is there a place that sells BLUs for that cheap and actually cares about customer service?

How long has it been since you eemailed them.If your on the coast like me it takes about a week.I emailed them about payback points and it took a pretty long time.

i have emailed them quite a few times and they usually email back in 1 or 2 days. But i think once they took a little longer. oh and you need to buy at least 10 for a discount.

I emailed them about 10 times and got an answer every time one or two days later.

I've contacted Lik-sang about 4 times, and always got a reply the next day and once the same day.

If you send a question refering to an order they answer faster than a generic question.

Anyway you dont need to contact them in order to get discount, i think it's automatic.

In the gp32blu page near the sale price they say : "Buy 10 and get 6.06% discount".

I dont think you'll get much contacting them by email, but it depends on how
many friends you have !!! :D

Aiken

I e-mailed them a few days ago as I was going to order 10 to get the discount as my friends were interested in getting them. I guess they just don't like me or something, as they just ignored my message.

Has anyone ever got a defective unit from them and if so did they exchange it without giving you the run around?

when i contacted them about shipping/dilivery they contected me within a day...probly was less though :D
...just still waiting on my gp32blu...week and a half gone buy...hopefully be about 3 weeks for shipping

DaveC posted on Aug 18 2004 at 07:12 PM said:
Has anyone ever got a defective unit from them and if so did they exchange it without giving you the run around?
Well, my BLU arrived with a ratchety L button and dead R button. Lik-Sang's returns department replied to my messages within 12 hours every time, and actually mailed the replacement before requesting the defective unit in return.

EMS is currently 1 day late in getting it shipped, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothingface5384 posted on Aug 18 2004 at 07:23 PM said:
when i contacted them about shipping/dilivery they contected me within a day...probly was less though :D
...just still waiting on my gp32blu...week and a half gone buy...hopefully be about 3 weeks for shipping
I used the cheapest delivery option they had (Global Priority $10), and got it in 7 days :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back