Lets Talk About Stuff...

Horscht posted on Mar 29 2005 at 03:07 PM said:
We'll see as your GP32 arrives. If you turn it on, and it has a white launcher you're ready to go. If it's a yellow launcher, you'll need freelauncher. Read in the faqs section on how to get it.

kk thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless it's a preflashed GP32 (the owner flashed it), I'll have the yellow launcher. So, you'll most likely need to get the freelauncher, so read the faqs on how to obtain it, you don't have to go through that step then when your GP arrives. And you can also try new firmwares on the Geepee emu, if you consider flashing another FW. Personally I recomend you Aquafishs FW 4.8

Horscht posted on Mar 29 2005 at 03:23 PM said:
Unless it's a preflashed GP32 (the owner flashed it), I'll have the yellow launcher. So, you'll most likely need to get the freelauncher, so read the faqs on how to obtain it, you don't have to go through that step then when your GP arrives. And you can also try new firmwares on the Geepee emu, if you consider flashing another FW. Personally I recomend you Aquafishs FW 4.8

Yep im reading up on it right now thanks alot for the support everyone has been a big help B)

Horscht posted on Mar 29 2005 at 11:49 PM said:
LHC, don't take anything for granted. Reesy could get bored of programing tomorrow, or get really ill or something. The situation of our community could change everyday.
Uh, yeah, and then I'll say "it's because we had Reesy <3" and DrMD will still be better than any Mega Drive emulator on Dreamcast...

Drak posted on Mar 29 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
Horscht posted on Mar 29 2005 at 03:23 PM said:

Yep im reading up on it right now thanks alot for the support everyone has been a big help B)

By the way, forget Gee Pee 32, it is slow and doesn't give much indication of a real GP32 which is much better and faster.

Your stupid sig is driving me nuts.
Sorry, I don`t want to be rude, but if I would be an epileptic, I would be lying on the floor by now!

Too fast and blinky, please change it!

I think it's rather cool, actually... maybe it could be slowed down a little but it doesn't bother me.

Oh, and Twimfy is another board user who has the exact same avatar and is as much of a Sonic fan as you are. I haven't seen him around much lately, though. :)

segagen! yay got it at last cvheers drak... snow bros - 2 player - big screen nice - I can put the megadrive away now! (and my missus will be happy!)

its ripped right out of sega smash pack - no wonder its not allowed on the DC boards...

echelon are such a bad group!! :D

erm its good - but DrMD is better cause you can play megadrive in the loo! :p wait till you see sonic running on it (soooooo fast) youll love it drak!!

the gp32 is just like a mini dreamcast - but actually does most emulation better than the dreamcast imo (its probably the screen res - 166mhz on 320x240 must be easier than pushing stuff round the TV) - pcengine is awsome! atari st is awsome! Drmd is awsome! beats of rage looks better on the GP32 and the GP was just made for playing Doom!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Yeah, I cant wait to get my gp32! I hope I get it within this week. Ya i've been amusing myself with SegaGen fiddling with it the past month or so and cant get it to work perfectly on any games.

Oh and my sig hehe its ripped from Sonic Cd (one of the only sonic games i havent played) and i like it! Got it from a gif site and ya... ill never change it!!! You'll have to savage me or find me a nicer one if u want me to change it!

I like your sig, but then again i'm a huge sega fan... :D
You should try to get sonic cd, I found a copy of the pc version for $.50 at a garage sale...
However it seems strange that you have newschool sonic on your avatar and old school sonic in your sig.... :huh:
Drmd is great!
I love my gp32_console ! :D :D :p :D

I like all sonics hehe classic/new. Ya ill just download sonic cd whenever i feel like playing it.. Hm maybe i should see sega cds system specs for possible emulation^^.

Back