Let us not forget

S

scoobydoo

Though perhaps it has been said many times , I do not think I could ever tire of saying how great the Pandora is.

Let those who have pre ordered and not received their units remember why they originally ordered.

For whatever the reason was, your expectations will have been surpassed once you hold this remarkable handheld in your hands.

Though I have only been in this community for a brief time and have not contributed as I should, I believe all who own, support, develop and participate positively in these boards are all special.

We are a technological minority, as of now, and a unique one at that. There are few [relatively speaking] who actually know of or have any concept of what this machine is capable of and what it will be capable of in the future.

This lack of understanding of the Pandora will change markedly, for the better, as marketing and advertisements become more widespread. It has to because after all, it is a Pandora!!! People will know what we know now.

People who own or have ordered a Pandora just have good taste. Simple as that.

Great businesses take time to peak as many of you must know.

So let us not forget how amazing this time is in our lives and will continue to be as we stay involved with this invention.

Patience is a virtue in life,liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Peace be with you all.

Cheers,

Scooby.

Last edited:
Well said.
To be honest, hearing how awesome they are helped for like the first year or so, but at this point it doesn't really do anything but remind folks that we're getting bumped by johnny come latelys and still have to take other folks' word for the goodness of it. Granted, I do understand why that came to be, but at this point having folks that have theirs reminding us that we don't yet have ours isn't really helping anything.

Well said.
To be honest, hearing how awesome they are helped for like the first year or so, but at this point it doesn't really do anything but remind folks that we're getting bumped by johnny come latelys and still have to take other folks' word for the goodness of it. Granted, I do understand why that came to be, but at this point having folks that have theirs reminding us that we don't yet have ours isn't really helping anything.
My sincere intentions were not to remind you that you do not have yours yet. My intention was to remind you what you WILL have!!!

I apologize if this has angered anyone.

Last edited:
Back