Leaving For A While

Zen

I'm not sure this is the right place to post but..

I'm sorry to announce that I'm leaving the GP32 sites for a while. My beloved GP32 FLU developed a fault and I sent it to gbax.com. They couldn't fix it so I 've ended up with my money back.

Theres no point me coming on here 3-4 times a day as I normally do, if I don't have a GP32. So for the sake of my sanity, I'm leaving until I somehow get a new one. I will not use ebay.

See you later guys, thanks for everything, especially thanks to the awesome coders out there..

gp32_console <--- I will miss her

bye for now.. :(

Zen posted on May 21 2004 at 09:08 PM said:
I'm not sure this is the right place to post but..

I'm sorry to announce that I'm leaving the GP32 sites for a while. My beloved GP32 FLU developed a fault and I sent it to gbax.com. They couldn't fix it so I 've ended up with my money back.

Theres no point me coming on here 3-4 times a day as I normally do, if I don't have a GP32. So for the sake of my sanity, I'm leaving until I somehow get a new one. I will not use ebay.

See you later guys, thanks for everything, especially thanks to the awesome coders out there..

gp32_console <--- I will miss her

bye for now.. :(
If youve got ur money back cant u just get another?

Last edited by a moderator:
blu's aren't out yet. well not in gbax

june.... which will prolly be July ;)

you know how easy these things slip.

no offence to liksang, but I really don't want to use them. thats one reason I bought the GP32's from gbax in the first place.

until I get another, I can borrow the wifes non-flu. so I can at least play Akuma no Houkon's awesome games :D

Back