Replace The Upper Screen Cover ..

menion

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hi.
I'm going to replace my badly scratched upper screen cover. Were do I find a brand new screen cover to replace it with? If possible I'll order one from the glazier or something ;E

Also got a scratch in the second screen cover, can I replace it even tough it's "ribbed" (got a front light unit) ?

Love my Gp32 and want It to be in perfect condition ;)

/ / ola

you can only replace the upepr cover, buy one from the gp32spain shop, gbax, or mashmods (mashmods have glass screens so get it from them).

Ok thx for the quick answer! :)

One more question, the front light on my Gp32 is less powerfull then my friend got at his gp32. His gp32 screen is more enlightened then mine . what can be the "problem"?

menion posted on Feb 29 2004 at 09:37 PM said:
His gp32 screen is more enlightened then mine . what can be the "problem"?
I wish i had a friend with a FLU unit to compare with mine....
I think the same happened to my FLU, but i'm relly not sure :huh:

I guess i just went paranoid about no light due to low batteries combined
with playing in traditional danish freezing weather!

Last edited by a moderator:
Topcat posted on Feb 29 2004 at 09:48 PM said:
menion posted on Feb 29 2004 at 09:37 PM said:
His gp32 screen is more enlightened then mine . what can be the "problem"?
I wish i had a friend with a FLU unit to compare with mine....
I think the same happened to my FLU, but i'm relly not sure :huh:

I guess i just went paranoid about no light due to low batteries combined
with playing in traditional danish freezing weather!
;E
Topcat:
Bara komma över till Sverige så får vi gämföra våra gp32 (Swedish, hope that the dannish guy understands it ;)

But it's a really fucked problem. My friends screen is Much More enlightened and since i use my gp32 almost every day it's very disturbing to know that something is "wrong" with it.. hm, well, it's not way to bad enlightened but comparing to my friends gp32 it is.

Man begynder at spekulere på hvor mange andre danskere der har anskaffet sig en GP32.... Jeg har på fornemmelsen at der er en del svenskere

Ringo posted on Feb 29 2004 at 10:01 PM said:
Man begynder at spekulere på hvor mange andre danskere der har anskaffet sig en GP32.... Jeg har på fornemmelsen at der er en del svenskere
Jeg har lige fået min for en god uges tid siden.. FLU, og jeg elsker den :D

Et dansk forum ser i skrivende stund dagens første lys
www.gp32.dk

Håber vi ser dig, og alle andre nordiske brugere ;)

Hmm.. my gp32 flu broke one time (the cable from the On-Off flu switch came between the memorycard slot and one cable went of the switch and one from the gp32 when I inserted a SMC).. a friend of mine solder them back again and the flu worked again.. I cant remember if the Gp32s was Much more enlightened before the Flu broke BUT if the cables wasent peeld enough when my friend solder them back that might have caused the problem? The cables might not have "full" contact with the gp32 or something?

What do u guys think ?

Badly want the screen to be more enlightened

You can change the resistor that is hooked to the Flu.
It is a 5 ohm resistor. I changed mine to a 2.2 ohm and it is Much brighter.
The only problem you might have is a shorter battery life and since the Flu pulls more power sometimes you can't overclock as far. (like 160 instead of 166).
But that only happened on 1 of the Flu units I've done.

Back