LCD cables stock

TeDaDeS

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
Hi ED,

The LCD cables are not in stock, does this mean you can also not repair a broken lcd cable?

Any idea when they are in stock again?

No worries, I got over 2000 in stock (just didn't put them all in the shop)

I think there might be some confusion in this thread--I believe ED is talking about the LCD cable inside your Pandora to make the Pandora screen work--not any kind of video out cable.

I think there might be some confusion in this thread--I believe ED is talking about the LCD cable inside your Pandora to make the Pandora screen work--not any kind of video out cable.

You're right. I realized wen ED answered me, but I feel a bit stupid and shut my mouth up :p

I broke my LCD cable also (the one that connects the screen to the main motherboard).  Do you have this for sale?  Also how much?  Do you ship to the US?

I also broke the case.  Do you have the case for sale also (the case for the one 1GHz edition)?  Do you also have the black case for the 1GHz edition for sale? If so how much?

Thanks,

Thanks!  I checked and you are out of the "Case: Inner Lid (Platinum)"  I actually didn't break the whole case.  I only broke the inner lid.  Do you know when this is available for sale?  I really miss my Panda and want to fix it to it's original condition.

Thanks,

Thanks!  I checked and you are out of the "Case: Inner Lid (Platinum)"  I actually didn't break the whole case.  I only broke the inner lid.  Do you know when this is available for sale?  I really miss my Panda and want to fix it to it's original condition.

Thanks,
Order it, I got some here, just haven't counted them all yet :)

Thanks,
So can you re-enable the "Add To Cart" button so I can order one?  Thanks :rolleyes:

Thanks,
So can you re-enable the "Add To Cart" button so I can order one?  Thanks :rolleyes:

Aaah, right :D

I'll update the stock now ;)

Thanks,

Aaah, right :D

I'll update the stock now ;)
Thanks!  Will order the LCD cable and the inner lid tonight :D

Directly from the description you linked to:

"The case is unused, but scratched. It's ideal if you plan to mod some things or if you want to paint your Pandora in a different color."

Well, these are brand new, but due to the color, almost all of them had some scratch somewhere, which is why I sell them like that ,)

Back