Lazyfoo Tutorial #2

I setup everything like in the wiki I think, but everytime I go to build it gives me this weird message that I can't find any info on anywhere. "Error 1 Error result 255 returned from 'C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe'. Project" not sure why it needs to call up cmd if I'm just building anyways. I was wondering if anyone could think of what I'm doing wrong. I also grabbed your project ben that you posted on one of the threads you posted here fixed the arm-linux.rules problem and it was giving me the same problem(I thought maybe I screwed up making my project).

If anyone has any ideas I thank you in advance. If I can't get it working I might re-install VS 2005 tomorrow.

Pickle, Yaustar, you guys mean this?
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Using_Visual_C_2...Express_Edition

"the starter files given to you" doesn't make sense as I haven't been given any ;) - did you mean to Google "GamePark Holdings SDK"?
The wiki article lists everything you need to download, where to download it and how to install it. I tried to make it as simple as possible, listing every step required. Everything in that article also applies to every version of Visual C++ 2005 from Express up.

I have no idea what Pickle means by "starter files given to you" either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle, Yaustar, you guys mean this?
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Using_Visual_C_2...Express_Edition

"the starter files given to you" doesn't make sense as I haven't been given any ;) - did you mean to Google "GamePark Holdings SDK"?
The wiki article lists everything you need to download, where to download it and how to install it. I tried to make it as simple as possible, listing every step required. Everything in that article also applies to every version of Visual C++ 2005 from Express up.

I have no idea what Pickle means by "starter files given to you" either.

What i mean, is there is a "wizard"s setup in dev C++ to start a new project (application), when it creates the project you are given a main.c to start with that GamePark wrote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back