Laters

rabbits with hats posted on Oct 17 2005 at 07:37 PM said:
Bye Douchebag...
(USER HAS BEEN PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
OH NOEZZZ!!!1111

Last edited by a moderator:
Klown posted on Oct 17 2005 at 08:20 PM said:
Bye Tom. You'll miss the last ever lloyddy now ;_;
This better be the last one FOR REAL this time :angry:

kknd_cf posted on Oct 15 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
The most painfull news has hit me tonight. My broadband is being cut, yes my soul is currently being ripped to shreds and tommorow a feeling of emptiness will begin which cannot be replaced.

This has been a great forum and hopefully I will see you all again someday, please leave your farewells here.

Farewell,
Your crazy mod kknd_cf
Aww, I didn't know you, but I'll never forget the time you called me a 'fucking retard'. You could always get 56k or go on other computers, geez, SO melodramatic.

yeah man, what a lol. He forgot to tell you all that he's now getting his broadband upgraded instead.

Macbeth posted on Oct 21 2005 at 02:38 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Oct 15 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
The most painfull news has hit me tonight. My broadband is being cut, yes my soul is currently being ripped to shreds and tommorow a feeling of emptiness will begin which cannot be replaced.

This has been a great forum and hopefully I will see you all again someday, please leave your farewells here.

Farewell,
Your crazy mod kknd_cf
Aww, I didn't know you, but I'll never forget the time you called me a 'fucking retard'. You could always get 56k or go on other computers, geez, SO melodramatic.
Haha. Thats why you shouldn't flame people, they remember it.

Back