L Shoulder button

Cas

Hi

EDIT :

Been playing with my new Pandora the last couple of days and I have just one thing that niggles slightly.

Seems I have the foam pad button problem.

Would Craig or ED or somebody please give me the OK to remove the bottom so that I can fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Since posting this I have read elsewhere that it is a simple job to remove the bottom of the Pandora and fix the button.

Think I am OK about removing the bottom if that is all that is needed, but will this void my warranty, seems such a simple

thing that I can fix myself, to send it back for ?

Here is a thread with similar issues, perhaps it helps.

I managed to temporarily fix my L button by putting in a piece of paper to increase the thickness of the plastic part hitting the switch, but it's back to the original state again so a new fix is required.

I put a little sticky on the left button which worked for a while but its back to its bad state as well. I am also looking for a better fix.

Here is a thread with similar issues, perhaps it helps.

I managed to temporarily fix my L button by putting in a piece of paper to increase the thickness of the plastic part hitting the switch, but it's back to the original state again so a new fix is required.

Hi

Yes this is the thread I found after posting, I just want the OK to from Craig or ED or somebody as to , is it OK to remove the bottom to fix this.

Back