Kurukuru2x Preview

Yeah, same here, but only when you do the level on Time trial and not on Adventure.

Great work, nickspoon! It's one of my favourite games, so if people show interest in designing levels we could have a great game here!

I had a quick go at a new background. Don't laugh, it's a rushed job and was more for myself than anything. You can download it here. Replace the existing file in the images folder.

Here's a snippet pic.
boostpic7hn.jpg

I now have a beta ready, you can get it here.

It only has two levels at present, so I'm looking for people to make levels. There's information on how to create levels in the zip, in a file called editinfo.txt (though some info there might be outdated).

Enjoy, post bug reports and comments here.
Nicely done! With a bunch of cool levels this will be one of the top homebrew gp2x games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, just noticed the time trial crashing today, will get that fixed ASAP.

Ste_167: Great, thanks :)

Remember, you don't have to reskin my two levels, you can make your own very easily. NoidZ had an unfortunate accident with his GP2X, so the position of official game artist is currently open, too.

I'll get some levels mocked up then. I'm pretty much tied up this weekend, but will get cracking on Monday

OK, quick beta update.

This should no longer crash after a timetrial and the rotation is now smoother. Also included is ste_167's reskin under data/images/boosttutorialag.png, and if you want to use it, just rename to boosttutorial.png.

EDIT: Fixed a bug that caused crashing when you exit the level select menu with SELECT.
Download

Back