Kof91 Gp32 Vesion

wattso

Still Fresh
Put it in da gpmm folder but it doesnt appear on the screen of the gp32 .

But its showing on the pc link screen.

goto Thor's site and download the one that says Remember : Full KOF91 installation for GP32 available here and then you should have all the files, ect.

Hooka posted on Oct 2 2004 at 07:59 PM said:
goto Thor's site and download the one that says Remember : Full KOF91 installation for GP32 available here and then you should have all the files, ect.

K thanx ill try it >>>>>>

now

Last edited by a moderator:
o and whil im at it how do you get half life and dat workin coz i dond understand the franch website.......

o and that other one twilight .

just downloading kof now !!!!!1

half life and twilight are doom wads, you need the full version of Doom II for each i believe. If they happen to be total conversions then you don't, just need GPDoom to run it.

i have doom v9 and put twilght in the doom folder but when i open it up on da console it says 'no wads sorry no doom for you '
which is very anoying !

:angry:

sorry if im sounding like a noob but can u go through it with me step by step to get half life or twilightzone working .

You need the DOOM2 wad file to use the Twilight Warrior and Half Life wads (I think). Once you have the DOOM2 wad file put it in GAME/DOOM along with the Twighlight Warrior/Half Life PWad. Then when you run Doom on the GP32 choose the Game as Doom 2 and set the custom mod to Twilight Warrior/Half Life and that's you sorted.

You get the Doom 2 wad from the commercial PC version.

Back