Knob Polisher

Crunchwrap said:
I'm toying with the idea to include a special bottle of KY brand doorknob polish with the game. Thoughts?
In game ads?

I'm curious what era you're thinking of. Are you going to go back a century or so and only serve men. Or would a contemporary setting be preferred?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Confuzed said:
Crunchwrap said:
I'm toying with the idea to include a special bottle of KY brand doorknob polish with the game. Thoughts?
In game ads?

I'm curious what era you're thinking of. Are you going to go back a century or so and only serve men. Or would a contemporary setting be preferred?
I've settled on 80s miami, but you progress to modern north korea by the end of the game. Rollerskates increase the tip you receive.

I think our knob-polishing hero should be able to find new devices to make knob-polishing easier, such as a vacuum powered KnobGobbler MkII, which also expands knobs with its super suction so your happy clients can get a better grip on their handle.

I've got a very grubby knob, and I can supply pictures of my knob @ 15 Megapixels.

j137yh.jpg

Hit me up if you need some more photos of my knob

(naw)mcx said:
I've got a very grubby knob, and I can supply pictures of my knob @ 15 Megapixels.

[knob.jpg]
Hit me up if you need some more photos of my knob
I can't polish my knob in my room. :( I don't have a door.

(naw)mcx, your knob could use some polishing! You should come at my house where I have all of my equipment.

Butterman's knob polishing record is a thing of legend, but he has a problem finishing the job.

Tensuke on the other hand has polished my knob to a shine you wouldn't believe, the job was finished a lot faster than I would have expected.

lulzfish said:
My dorm only has handles, which I guess can also be polished.
You better believe they can.
@naw
If I were you I would see a doctor, you need to get that checked.

Mr.Confuzed said:
I can't polish my knob in my room. :( I don't have a door.
I just got this, rofl.

I can help you with your problem, er, knoblem until you get a door. I know someone who likes to hold other people's knobs.

hmmm...hoping the pandora will have enough horsepower to turn this into an fps.

Knob polishing is only good if you can do it in the first person.
;)

OH I FORGOT TO MENTION one of the biggest features. There is another use for money besides paying the ransom to the colombian drug cartels in little haiti for your kids. There is also a "care-o-meter" which constantly measures how much you care about the fact that you are a cheap russian plumber prostitute. the care meater goas up aftetr every euccessful missionary and when it gets to the top, you better not have any guns or trains neraby or you mitght kills yourself. the only way to lower the meter are by going to your local purple hatted friend and buying 7 cokes or 12 heroins (your choise, im not guna deicide for yuou).also if use infected needle then aids, but by this poinjt you probz alreay have it.

Will the protagonist only be polishing knobs? I can see them being approached by people who need someone to explore a cave, or perhaps poke into a dark tunnel, mining for nuggets of gold, chicken, or any other substance you might find in nugget form. Gotta keep your options open.

⬡ said:
Will the protagonist only be polishing knobs? I can see them being approached by people who need someone to explore a cave, or perhaps poke into a dark tunnel, mining for nuggets of gold, chicken, or any other substance you might find in nugget form. Gotta keep your options open.
Quite the appropriate username you have there.

This thread still going?

IF you're going to make the game - Just make it a nice easy text based game. Simple. Start and finish it within 24hrs.

well, as english isn't my first language, when I read the first post, I thought he was suggesting to create the average NDS shovelware. With a strange environment, indeed.

Now that I read this thread, I think the concept has great potential. :D

Back