Kiss, The Kisekae Set System Port

ninja_sauce

Still Fresh
Probably of no interest to anyone, but i recently found my old archive of KiSS Dolls and wouldn't mind playing with them all on the GP2X.

"KiSS, the Kisekae Set system, is a fun and easy paper doll game for computer users. KiSS takes its name from the Japanese term kisekae ningyou which refers to playing dress-up with dolls.

The KiSS paper doll game allows you to load any of thousands of KiSS paper dolls on your computer and dress them in different clothes by using your mouse to click and drag the clothes. The KiSS viewers are absolutely free to download. There's a huge library of KiSS dolls available"

I first found these in the mid nineties and they helped to start my obsession with bizarre and twisted japanese games - of course, these would require a mouse on the pc - not sure if this can be fixed at all - but still, might be another odd little addition to the gp2x library.

Kiss Display Source Code

kiss1.jpg

Alot of the sets are quite adult in nature and are what you would expect from hentai - completly coinsidental to my interest...

mabey attract a bigger female audience? ;)

well if you put cars in it instead fo dolls, im sure it would be more popular, but hey more software never hurt (despite the "girly" aspect) ;)

There is an X11 version so it could be run using the X server, which has mouse controls. I don't know how much would fit on the screen, you might need to a pan. But I don't see why it wouldn't be possible with little or no modification.

Goemon4 posted on Mar 18 2007 at 06:36 AM said:
mabey attract a bigger female audience? ;)

well if you put cars in it instead fo dolls, im sure it would be more popular, but hey more software never hurt (despite the "girly" aspect) ;)

Cars? How about lingerie and swimsuits? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i was just saying as an alternative to dolls, but that sounds good to

i would have thought the high level of sexual content and hentai would have done for the boys, i know it gets me every time - but hey, maybe cars are good too - i mean, you get in them and drive them and go from one place to another....that's always handy ;)

nobuko2.gif

I think hentai and manga dressup dolls are just plain creepy. :blink:

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 18 2007 at 06:52 PM said:

me too :D

but yes, i just managed to download a 1GB pack of PC98 roms for the Nekro II emulator so was reminded of this sort of thing

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 18 2007 at 08:52 PM said:
Dolls are creepy, true but if it's a real girl dressed like that and she's right beside me...I have nothing against it :p

great idea :thumbsup: .being able to dress up (or the opposite :lol: ) ayanami or chii wherever I go :)
I used to mess up with these on pc some time ago and would be very nice on gp2x

Ah, I installed this on my palm handheld for a female friend once. :eek:

^, if you're talking about ayanime rei, I just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion, awesome series.

Back