Kingdom Of Loathing!

maybe we should start giving all level 4 and below in the clan a 5000 meat-a-week bonus to help them on the way.

we could also give new GP32 clan members a joining the clan bonus of 10000-20000.

I'll change the initial clan karma, but I can't give out money donated to the clan, which is why me and Skop proposed donating to me instead so I can dole it out. But you won't do that, so screw you guys.

I'll change the initial clan karma, but I can't give out money donated to the clan, which is why me and Skop proposed donating to me instead so I can dole it out. But you won't do that, so screw you guys.
Didn't realise. I'll donate to you instead now then. Will you boost the karma depending on the donation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realise. I'll donate to you instead now then. Will you boost the karma depending on the donation?
Of course. I'll also try to make it so people rejoining after the reset get their karma back by cleverely altering starting karma. 35k of your stuff, though, is currently in the coffer :(

I don't see the point in Karma. What exactly does it do? Allow me to take stuff from the clan stash? If I wanted to get something for nothing, I could do it easily..... KArma or no Karma.

Anyway, as soon as I start donating, it will go towards you ;)

Karma lets clan admins see who's donating the most. Also kind of regulates nice players from taking too much since they see their karma drop to zero. In fact I think your karma can't go lower, thus prevent clan stash raiders from doing major damage.

Please elaborate on your methods of getting 'something' for 'nothing'. The prospective inventors of the Perpetual Motion machine will be very interested in hearing from you.

Yay I just joined the clan, and I'm soo happy now. It only took me one day :D, although I think it was technically 2. I'd like to have my title as Better than Rico, but if that doesn't work you can do Morceau de Merde. I can't wait to get my Karma to 0.

I decided to get a whole new set of equipment, basically all power 40 stuff in return for my power 20 stuff. So I decided to put a round of beers in the clan stash, theres 9 in there right now, so have fun.

apparently if you make a donation of $20 or more to the game you can ask to get a Mr.A as reward......

that may be easier for us to achieve than saving up 3million + meat

*donated some meat to Rico*

Please elaborate on your methods of getting 'something' for 'nothing'. The prospective inventors of the Perpetual Motion machine will be very interested in hearing from you.
:D I like you :D

What I meant is that there enough methods of clan stash raiding to never leave you totally protected. I won't do it, though ;)
Speaking of stash raiding, care to give some advice on what we need? I have some spices, noodles, Sausages, mushrooms.... do those sell well?

bringoutthegimp: Combine
meat stack (3)
cog (1)
empty meat tank (3)
tires (2)
spring (1)
rims (2)
sprocket (1)
meat paste
as the numbers say (The three ones together, then the twos, then the threes, then combine the three parts) to get a Bitchin' Meatcar which can be used to go to the shore.

Uhm...no... I will transfer the meat to someone else or sell it directly post-reset, but I doubt I'll be into replaying it.

Back